Saturday, February 14, 2009

More Beautiful Orifice Hooks!

Less than two weeks ago, I introduced orifice hooks to my product line. They were so well received that I immediately placed another order for the lovely beads, and they arrived today!

I set to work immediately, and am pleased to present....

Now available in six colorways. From left to right: Blue & Green, Pastels, Multi Color, Purple, Red, and Yellow.
As before, I'm utterly amazed by the detail in these beads. Look at the veins and white spots in the wings of the butterfly. Just stunning!
They are even more stunning in person. If you'd like to see and live in the Sioux Falls area, just shoot me an email.
In other news, I've also applied to be a vendor at the Shepherd's Harvest Sheep and Wool Festival in Lake Elmo, MN on Mother's Day weekend (May 9-10). It's a juried show and I hear they often have a waiting list, so we'll see if I get in. I'm really looking forward to the possibility. Sounds like a great show! I've already met some of the vendors from my last fiber festival, so I know it's a great crowd. :) So wish me luck!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They DO look beautiful. It's probably just lucky for me that I can resist enameled beads pretty easily... And that my only spinning wheel that needs an orifice hook is my Lendrum and it came with one!

Anonymous said...

Believe it or not, that's polymer clay! :)

Anonymous said...

Those look stunning! ;)